So as you probably know, I recently went on a trip to Miami – it was SO amazing and I already can’t wait to go back! My favorite parts of it had to be South Beach and all the incredible Cuban cuisine – make sure to try Lario’s on the Beach & El Rey de las Fritas if you’re ever in Miami!
I went for a total of 4 days, but I packed a GINORMOUS bag that could’ve lasted me at least 2 weeks – it’s normal to have a *few* backup outfits right?!
I wanted to show you guys what products I took, how I packed them, and how this made my life so much easier and efficient when getting ready for the day. Everything you’ll need you can get from Walmart, Target, or Amazon, so it’s extremely accessible. I always make sure to have a way to store my skin, hair, and face products. Since I’ve been traveling for work/vacation this year, I use the same storage organizers from Walmart that look like this:
These are super useful when I need to separate my hair products, face products, makeup, shower essentials, and other “miscellaneous” items like contacts and glasses. There’s also a small bag with bottles inside of it that you can fill with shampoo or body wash, so it helps a lot when you need to separate items based on category.
I also took this train case that I bought from Amazon for all my makeup + makeup brushes:
I honestly can’t live without this now – it has little compartments that hold my bronzers, blushes, lipsticks, and highlighters. The top part of it holds all my brushes, and there’s another pocket under that where I keep my makeup remover wipes. This is definitely a great investment if you travel frequently, and it helps to keep everything in one place!
My main hair essentials for travel include:
- Joico Blonde Life Brightening Shampoo & Conditioner
- Tresemme Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse
- L’Oreal Lock It Weather Control Hairspray (perfect for humid environments)
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave in Plus Keratin (kept my hair SO soft throughout my vacation)
- I usually try to take a hair mask like the Garnier Fructis 1 Minute Hair Mask or the SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex 2-ounce Nourish & Silken Treatment Masque
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
Face products I relied on:
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum Spf 100
- Ole Henriksen C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme
- Garnier Fructis Soothing Rose Water Cleansing Milk
Must-have Makeup Products for Travel (These are also my current favorites for the month of May):
- Nyx Angel Veil Primer
- Maybelline BB Cream (Fresh)
- Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- L’Oreal Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- Maybelline Lash-Sensational Mascara
- Elf Brow Pencil ($2 and in my opinion, it’s better than the ABH Brow Wiz)
- L’Oreal Telescopic Eyeliner
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighter in Rosy Glow
- Milani Blush in Blossomtime Rose
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation in Cool Golden (for cream contouring)
- Tarte Park Ave Princess Palette
- Koko x Kylie Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick in Khlo$ (literally the most perfect pink shade to exist)
- Kylie Cosmetics Velvet Liquid Lipstick in Mood
- Colourpop Matte Liquid Lipstick in Speed Dial
- Colourpop Lippie Stix in Cami
- Colourpop Lippie Stix in Sike
- Smashbox Always on Liquid Lipstick in Driver’s Seat ($5 at Nordstrom Rack)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Dolce (perfect bright pink for summer)
Yes, all these products were necessary for my 4 days in Miami. I have no regrets.
That concludes my official travel essentials! This will probably change with the seasons, but I know I’ll still be using the cases I showed you guys above to make sure I’ve organized everything perfectly.
Stay tuned for more Miami pictures on my Instagram and let me know if you need food/sightseeing recommendations 🙂