I recently did an Instagram story showing what I made for my meal prep on Monday and got some really great responses! I wanted to show you guys this super easy recipe I make for healthy snacking throughout the week. I usually make a meal for lunch to take to work, and a snack to keep on hand throughout the day. I am ALWAYS hungry, so having these amazing cookies to munch on has been a lifesaver!
What you’ll need:
2 medium bananas
1.5 cups of instant oats
2 tablespoons almond butter or PBFit powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
Any toppings of your choice – I used walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and raisins!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash the 2 bananas with a fork in a medium-sized bowl until they look like they’ve been pureed and are mostly lump-free.
- Add in the oats, almond butter or PBFit, vanilla extract, and toppings. Mix it all up so that the oats are evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and make cookie sized scoops from the mix. Shaping the mix with a spoon is your best bet – the cookies may not stick together at first but once you pat them down with the spoon, they should be good to go. They’re NOT going to increase in size when baking, so make them as big as you want!
- Pop them in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool and dig in!
This is one of my absolute favorite recipes because it’s HEALTHY, tastes good, and pairs perfectly with coffee or tea. Stay on the lookout for more recipes from #mealprepmondays! ❤